Vadouvan French Masala Curry White Fish
YIELD: 4 servings PREP TIME: 5 min COOK TIME: 10-12 mins
- Four 6oz cod fillets of even thickness. (Or use whatever white fish you prefer.)
- 4 Tbsp of Butter Olive Oil (or whatever olive oil you prefer.)
- 3 Tbsp + 1/2 tsp of Vadouvan French Masala Curry
- Start with four 6oz cod fillets of even thickness. Rinse and pat dry.
- Put 3 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil in a small mixing bowl or cup.
- Add 3 Tbsp Vadouvan French Masala Curry and wisk until it becomes a thick paste.
- Baste both sides of each cod fillet generously with the paste.
- Place the fish in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to allow the curry to penetrate the fish.
- Place a medium size skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 1 Tbsp of the Butter Olive Oil.
- When the oil is hot sprinkle about 1/2 tsp of the Vadouvan French Masala Curry over the hot oil and add the fillets to the skillet. Saute about 4-5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145°F.
- Serve up with your favorite vegetable side dish or rice.
- (As an alternative to sauteing, you can always oven-bake the fish at 425°F. for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the fish reaches 145°F.)
Vadouvan French Masala Curry
Butter Olive Oil