Timut Gin and Tonic
YIELD: 4 servings PREP TIME: 5 minutes + overnight infusion of gin
- 8 ounces of your favorite gin
- 2 teaspoons Timut Peppercorns
- 4-8 sprigs of rosemary (1 sprig per glass)
- 4-8 wedges of lime or lemon
- 12-16 ounces of good tonic water
Add Timut Peppercorns to gin in a small jar with lid and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove Timut Peppercorns from gin before mixing your drink.
Add Timut infused gin to a highball glass filled with ice. Squeeze in lime or lemon wedges to taste, then add them to glass. Add tonic water; stir to combine.
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Enjoy the cold, refreshing, mild tingling and numbness in your tongue from the Timut.