Roasted Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Coriander and Mustard
YIELD: 2-4 servings PREP TIME: 20 min COOK TIME: 15-20 min
- 1/4 cup + 1 teaspoon Spice Your Life Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 3-4 teaspoons pureed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (or toasted coriander seeds ground in a mortar and pestle)
- 3/8 teaspoons Aleppo Pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Bacon Salt (or to taste)
- 1 pound brussel sprouts: washed, trimmed, and thinly sliced using a mandolin or food processor
- 1 tablespoon Spice Your Life Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices fried bacon, crumbled (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Put the sliced brussels sprouts on a large, heavy rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix to distribute the oil evenly and to distribute the brussels sprouts to a thin layer. Roast at 400°F. for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 8 minutes to roast evenly.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well blended. After the brussels sprouts are finished roasting, add 3 tablespoons of the dressing to the sprouts. Transfer the mixture to a heat resistant bowl, crumble bacon bits on top, and serve.
Bacon Salt (Organic and Vegan)
Aleppo Pepper Flakes