Roasted Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Vegetables
YIELD: 4 serving PREP TIME: 10 min COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1 pound frozen potato or cauliflower gnocchi
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1-inch chunks (can use frozen chopped bell peppers)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 cloves garlic smashed
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Herbs de Provence Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil leaves
- Grated Parmesan Cheese for serving
Place rack in middle of oven and preheat to 450°F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
Place gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper into a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil, and gently toss to mix. Spread the resulting mixture out evenly onto the baking sheet.
Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are plump and the vegetables are tender and caramelized, 18-20 minutes.
Serve by spooning the gnocchi/vegetable mixture onto individual bowls and garnish with basil and grated cheese.
You can store leftovers in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Herbs de Provence Sea Salt