Lemon Pepper Fried Fish
YIELD: 2 servings PREP TIME: 3 min COOK TIME: 6 -10 min
- 2 white-fleshed fish fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons Spice Your Life Lemon Pepper Blend
- salt to taste
- lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- parsley for garnish (optional)
Add 1-2 tablespoons Butter Olive Oil to frying pan and heat over medium heat. Season fish with Lemon Pepper Blend and salt to taste on both sides. Slowly add fish fillets to oil, adjusting heat as necessary to keep temperature fairly constant. Fry each side of the fillets for ~3-5 minutes until they are golden brown and cooked through (145° F.) on both sides.
Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
Lemon Pepper Blend
Butter Olive Oil