Grilled Corn on the Cob with Urfa Biber-Lime Butter
YIELD: 6 servings PREP TIME: 25-30 minutes
- 6 medium corn cobs (husks and silk removed)
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Urfa Biber flakes, or to taste
- 3/8 teaspoon Alderwood smoked sea salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice, or to taste (optional)
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush each ear of corn with olive oil and wrap individually in aluminum foil. Place on grill, turning occasionally for 20-25 minutes until all sides of the corn are tender and lightly charred in spots
While corn is grilling, combine the softened butter, lime zest, Urfa Biber flakes, Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt, and cilantro. Add lime juice if desired. Adjust amounts of Urfa Biber and Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt to taste. Set aside to infuse flavors.
When corn is tender, remove from heat and place in a large serving bowl. Spread with seasoned butter, adding additional Urfa Biber, Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt, and/or chopped cilantro to taste.
Urfa Biber Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt