Arugula Tomato Salad with Vadouvan Cumin Lime Vinaigrette
YIELD: 4-6 servings PREP TIME: 10 min TOTAL TIME: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons Spice Your Life olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¾ teaspoon Spice Your Life ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon Spice Your Life Vadouvan French Masala Curry
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons flax seed (optional)
To make the dressing, whisk together lime juice, agave, olive oil, cumin, and Vadouvan French Masala Curry in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large serving bowl, mix the arugula with cherry tomato halves. Drizzle the dressing on top. Stir to mix. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top. If desired, you can sprinkle flax seeds or toasted pine nuts on top.
Stir the salad just before serving to make sure the dressing is evenly distributed.
Vadouvan French Masala Curry Powder